Kale Chips with Lavender Salt
A hint of floral flavor is a fun addition to snack time!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried lavender
- 3⁄4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups Simple Truth™ Kale, washed and dried, chopped or torn into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- To make the lavender salt, stir together sea salt, lavender, pepper, rosemary and garlic powder in a small bowl; mix well.
- In large bowl, stir together kale, olive oil, and ¾ teaspoon lavender salt; mix well. Place coated kale chips on parchment lined 15”x9”x2” baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, flip over kale chips and continue baking for an additional 4 to 5 minutes until chips are crisp.
- Store extra lavender salt in a glass container. Use lavender salt on favorite steaks, burgers, soups or vegetables.