Kale Salad with Creamy Herb Dressing
Add a little excitement to your salad! Hearty and tender kale is a deliciously filling base for this herb-packed salad.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup Chobani® Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, diced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 8 ounces baby kale
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup orange segments
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- For the dressing: In a food processor, combine garlic, shallot, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Process until smooth, slowly adding oils in a steady stream.
- Add herbs and yogurt. Process until fully incorporated. Transfer to a sealable container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the salad: Add all salad components to a large bowl and toss with dressing until evenly coated. Divide salad evenly into four bowls and serve.