Kale and Sea Vegetables with Orange Sesame Dressing
This mixture of sea greenery gets a bright boost of flavor from the orange dressing.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup wakame
- 1⁄2 cup sea lettuce
- 3 cups kale
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 6 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp. kelp powder
- Soak the wakame and sea lettuce in water for 30 minutes. Rinse and discard the soaking water.
- Remove the stems from the kale. Roll up the kale leaves and chop into small pieces.
- Sprinkle salt onto the kale and massage it by hand to create a wilting effect.
- Place the orange juice, sunflower seeds, and kelp powder into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Toss the dressing with the kale and sea vegetables in a large bowl until well covered. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds on top.