Kebab Lunch Box
These cool kebabs are a great sandwich alternative! The kids will love this tasty creation, and it can be made and prepared the night before.
Serves: 1Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Chicken Breast Tenders, cut into square pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 3 small wooden skewers
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Mozzarella Cheese Strings, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios® Gluten Free Cereal
- 1 pack Betty Crocker™ Fruit Snacks
- 1 tube Yoplait Go-GURT® Yogurt
- 1 Ziploc® Bag
- In a small grill pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Place the chicken in the heated pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook 3-5 minutes on each side, until chicken is fully cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Slice the pepper into square pieces. Thread the skewers by alternating with pieces of chicken, mozzarella, and bell pepper pieces. Wrap with plastic wrap and set in lunch box.
- Place cereal in Ziploc bag and add to lunch box. Add fruit snacks and Go-GURT.
- Add ice packs and send to school.
- Tip: For a simple morning, prepare this lunch the night before!