Kelp-Seasoned Kale Chips
Light as air, crisp, and addictive, these chips get their salty taste from low-sodium seasoning. Another salt-free seasoning may be substituted if preferred.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 37 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bunch fresh kale (6 oz.)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 tsp. Bragg Organic Sea Kelp Delight Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil and set aside.
- Wash kale and pat dry. Remove leaves from the tough stalks, cut or tear into pieces, and arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Brush lightly with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place baking sheet on middle rack in oven and bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer chips to a sheet of waxed paper or foil to cool. Repeat process with remaining ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.