Kentucky Bourbon Balls
Save to My Recipes
These delicious and easy little bourbon balls are a holiday tradition in the South. Serve them around the Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 1½ cups finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2½ cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 Tbsp. bourbon
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- In a large bowl, thoroughly blend vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans, 1½ cups confectioners' sugar, and cocoa powder.
- In a small bowl, combine bourbon and corn syrup; stir into vanilla wafer mixture, blending well. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Sift remaining confectioners' sugar onto waxed paper or a large plate. Shape chilled mixture into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.