Keto Berry Parfait
Berries are one of the best fresh fruits to include in your keto meal plan. They’re not only naturally low in sugar, but they’re also a good source of fiber.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 8 minutesTotal: 23 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. Simple Truth™ Erythritol Blend Zero Calorie Sugar Substitute
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Strained Greek Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberries
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spread almonds in an even layer on a baking sheet; bake 5 minutes. Add coconut to the pan and continue baking for 2-5 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream, sugar substitute and vanilla to stiff peaks. Stir in yogurt.
- In each of 4 serving bowls or jars add ½ cup yogurt mix, ½ cup berries, ½ cup yogurt mix and top each with ¼ cup of the toasted almond coconut mix.
- Refrigerate leftovers.