Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Low in carbs yet oh-so sweet, these keto-friendly blueberry cheesecake bars feature a richly flavored, silky topping atop a buttery crust.
Serves: 16Prep: 5 hours 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 6 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3⁄4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Simple Truth™ Erythritol Blend Zero Calorie Sugar Substitute, divided
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 8” square pan with parchment paper, allowing at least 2” overhang.
- In large bowl, combine almond flour, 2 tablespoons erythritol blend, coconut flour and melted butter. Press into prepared pan.
- Bake crust 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Beat together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add remaining ¾ cup erythritol blend, eggs, vanilla and salt. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until set around edges with slight jiggle in center.
- Cool 1 hour at room temperature. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before cutting.
- Refrigerate leftovers.