Using erythritol instead of sugar means these chocolaty brownies are just as sweet, without the excess calories.
Serves: 16Prep: 1 hourCook: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 eggs (or 2 Tbsp. ground flax and 5 Tbsp. water)
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond butter
- 3⁄4 cup erythritol confectioners’ sweetener
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate baking chips
- If using flax instead of eggs, combine ground flax and water. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8”x8” baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat together almond butter, sweetener, almond milk, eggs or flax mix, vanilla, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Fold in chocolate pieces.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until just set. Let cool completely before cutting. Store, covered, at room temperature.