Keto Chicken & Broccoli Rice Casserole
Enjoy all the classic flavors of chicken and broccoli casserole without the carbs!
Serves: 8Prep: 30 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Broccoli Pearls
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 9”x13” baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, heavy cream, 1 cup cheddar cheese and seasonings until smooth. Fold in broccoli and chicken.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish; top with remaining cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking an additional 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese browns around edges.
- Tip: Casserole can be prepared a day ahead of time and stored refrigerated until baking.