Keto Chicken Bacon Meatloaf Sheet Pan Meal
These mini chicken meatloaves cook faster than a traditional loaf, meaning dinner is ready sooner. Adding veggies makes a wholesome meal with an easy clean-up. Win-win!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 pounds ground chicken
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 slices bacon
- 16 ounces Fresh Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In small skillet over medium heat, warm 1 teaspoon oil. Cook onion 3 to 5 minutes, until tender. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, mix together onion, chicken, almond flour, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and thyme. Form into 4 mini loaves. Wrap each loaf with 1 slice bacon.
- On one side of rimmed baking sheet, arrange mini meatloaves. One opposite side, toss green beans with 2 teaspoons of oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until internal temperature of meatloaves reach 165°F.
- Serve meatloaves with green beans.