Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Adopting a ketogenic diet doesn’t mean you have to give up all your favorite treats. A few smart ingredient swaps mean you can still enjoy a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie when the craving strikes!
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 6 tablespoons granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simple Truth™ Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat together butter, egg, sweetener and vanilla until well combined.
- Add almond and coconut flours, baking soda and salt. Beat to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough into 12 rounds and place on prepared pan. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Place pan on a wire rack to cool.
- Store at room temperature.