Keto Collard Wrap Burritos
For a keto spin on burritos, try large collard green leaves – they’re the perfect low-carb alternative to tortillas.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large collard green leaves, stems trimmed flat
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 package (12 oz.) Kroger Brand Riced Cauliflower
- 6 ounces shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 tablespoons prepared guacamole
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- In large skillet, bring an inch of water to boil. One at a time, add collard leaves; cook about 1 minute, flipping half way through. Transfer leaves to bowl of ice water. Let leaves rest between paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef, breaking apart until cooked through. Add taco seasoning and water; continue cooking until sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, steam cauliflower rice in microwave according to package instructions.
- Over center of each collard leaf, evenly divide cauliflower rice, seasoned meat, cheese, guacamole, salsa and sour cream. Fold over one side and tuck in leaf edges to roll into burrito.
- To serve, cut burrito in half.