The taste and texture of this keto-friendly “cornbread” is so good, you won’t even miss the corn. It’s so quick and easy, you can whip it up almost any night of the week.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare 9” cast iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together almond flour, baking powder, erythritol sweetener, salt, eggs, butter and almond milk. Place batter into prepared skillet.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.