Keto Dinner Rolls
These delicious homemade dinner rolls are putting bread back on the table for your keto friends and family members.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups finely ground almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Gluten Free Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave mozzarella and cream cheese in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until cheeses are melted and form a dough-like consistency.
- In bowl of food processor, combine almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder. Pulse a few times to blend.
- Add cheese mixture and egg. Blend to thoroughly mix.
- With greased hands, divide dough mixture into 8 equal portions and roll into balls; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until golden brown. Serve hot.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers. Reheat before serving.