Keto French Silk Pie
This French silk pie is a sweet alternative to keep you on track with your Keto diet!
Serves: 8Prep: 50 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup granulated stevia blend, divided
- 8 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces Kroger® Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Original Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a 9” pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt, and ¼ cup granulated stevia. Using a pastry blender, cut in 4 tablespoons of cubed butter. Mix until the mixture forms into coarse crumbs.
- Add in the egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Stir until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared pan and spread the dough evenly to cover the bottom and sides of the pan. Flute edges and with a fork, poke holes in the bottom and sides of the crust to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Place the crust in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and loosely cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil. Return to the oven and bake 5-8 more minutes, until the bottom of the crust is golden brown. Allow the crust to cool completely before filling.
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, blend the cream cheese, sour cream, 4 tablespoons of softened butter, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, ½ cup granulated stevia and cocoa powder. Increase speed slowly and beat until fluffy.
- In a medium bowl using clean mixer beaters, whip the whipping cream on high speed, until soft peaks form. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix until fully combined.
- Scoop the filling into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Serve with chocolate shavings and whipped cream, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.