Keto Ham and Eggs in a Cup
Ham forms a cup that holds the eggs, cheese and vegetables in this easy dish. It’s perfectly delicious for brunch.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 12 slices deli ham
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup microgreens
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1 piece of ham in each muffin cup, covering the bottom and sides.
- In a bowl, mix together the onion, peppers, spinach and cheese. Divide evenly among the cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. To remove, run a knife around the edge of the muffin tin. Garnish with microgreens.
- Refrigerate leftovers.