Keto Mediterranean Fish Wraps
Seasoned with za’atar and topped with a drizzle of tahini sauce, these low-carb fish wraps are a delicious and totally satisfying meal that’s quick enough to whip up any night of the week.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 ounces wild caught boneless, skinless cod filets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Private Selection™ Za'Atar Blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon plus ⅛ tsp. salt, divided
- 1⁄4 cup tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 large leaves green leaf lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 Kalamata olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking oil; set aside.
- Pat fish dry; season with oil, za’atar and ½ teaspoon salt. Arrange on prepared pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Meanwhile, whisk together tahini, 1 tablespoon water, lemon juice, garlic and ⅛ teaspoon salt until smooth. Adjust consistency with additional water if desired.
- To serve, fill lettuce leaves with flaked fish, chopped tomatoes, onions and olives. Drizzle with tahini sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.