The key to a keto-friendly mocha is a keto-friendly sweetener like monk fruit, which adds sweet flavor without impacting blood sugar levels.
Serves: 2Prep: 8 minutesCook: 2 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger Brand Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener
- 2 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- Heat cream until hot, about 140°F.
- In blender, add cacao, vanilla, monk fruit, hot coffee and cream.
- Blend until well combined and frothy. Alternatively, use handheld milk frother to froth ¼ cup hot cream, 1½ tablespoons cacao, ½ teaspoon vanilla and 1-2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener in mug before adding 1 cup coffee.
- Divide mixture between serving glasses.