Keto Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Tilapia and Zucchini
Tilapia and zucchini cook quickly in the oven making this a great keto-friendly dinner option on busy nights.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 pieces Kroger Brand Boneless & Skinless Tilapia
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into ¼” thick rounds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, combine butter, parsley, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Using half the butter mixture, toss and coat zucchini slices. Arrange on rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush tilapia slices with remaining butter mixture; arrange on baking sheet between zucchini slices.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until tilapia flakes easily or internal temperature reaches 145°F.