Keto Slow Cooker Cheese Cauliflower
Slow cooked to perfection, this low-carb cheesy cauliflower with spicy jalapeno pairs well with almost any protein!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 2 hoursTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Cook cauliflower florets 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir in butter, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, garlic, onion powder, salt and cream. Cook on high 2 to 3 hours.