Keto Southwest Breakfast Sandwiches
A true breakfast masterpiece, this keto-friendly and vegetarian morning meal option features plant-based grind, eggs, cheese, sour cream and salsa between two gluten-free Puff Bunz, for the ultimate in Southwest flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 8 Simple Truth™ Cheddar Puff Bunz
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Emerge Plant-Based Grind
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, stir together sour cream and salsa. Refrigerate until ready to use
- On baking sheet, arrange Puff Bunz. Bake 4 minutes. Flip; continue baking 2-4 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook meatless grind, breaking into pieces, 4-7 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add eggs to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Spread 4 toasted Bunz with sour cream mixture; top with egg mixture, slice of cheese and remaining toasted Bunz.
- Refrigerate leftovers.