Kid Friendly Smoothie Bowl
Get creative with your cereal bowl by introducing this Kid Friendly Smoothie Bowl to your family's breakfast routine!
Serves: 1Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutes
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 banana, frozen and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup spinach (optional)
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons granola or honey nut cheerios
- In a blender, mix together yogurt, blueberries, frozen banana and honey. If your kids won’t notice, add a ½ cup of spinach into the smoothie mixture.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings.