Kidney Bean Turkey Chili
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 2 cans (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cans (16 oz.) red kidney beans, drained
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. chopped rosemary
- ⅛ tsp. Tabasco sauce
- Brown ground turkey in large nonstick pot over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic. Continue cooking until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add remaining Ingredients; bring to a slow boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer at least 2–3 hours before serving.