Kids’ Favorite Grilled Pizza
This is as basic as you can get it; however, it’s very popular and just great!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 1 lb. fresh pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, coarsely grated
- 4 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Sprinkle the cornmeal on a board and roll half the dough over it.
- Spread half of the tomato sauce evenly on the dough; then sprinkle half of the crumbled bacon, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese over the top. Repeat with second half of dough and toppings.
- Heat grill to 450°–500°F.
- Place dough on a pizza stone and place in grill. Bake until the crust is brown and the topping bubbles.