Kids' Holiday Hot Chocolate
This recipe is a holiday craft and treat all in one. Let your kids dip and decorate their own spoons and marshmallows with candy melts, icing and festive sprinkles. Then enjoy with hot cocoa.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 10 plastic spoons
- Decorating icing, to decorate
- 10 marshmallows
- 10 toothpicks
- 10 packages Kroger® Milk Chocolate Dutch Hot Cocoa Mix, prepared according to package instructions
- Green food coloring, as needed
- Place the white chocolate baking chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, then in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth. Stir in green food coloring until desired color is reached.
- Dip the spoons into the candy melts and set aside to cool. Once cooled, use icing to decorate. Place the marshmallows on toothpicks, then dip into chocolate. Decorate with holiday sprinkles. Set to cool. Serve spoon and marshmallow with prepared cocoa.