Kisses from Kids Cupcakes
This is a fun collaboration. Kids love the responsibility of placing the candies—even if they do eat a few.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) devil's food cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 12 chocolate kiss candies, unwrapped
- 1 container (16 oz.) chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven according to cake mix instructions. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Prepare batter according to cake mix instructions for cupcakes. Fill baking cups with batter.
- Place one candy in the middle of each cup of batter. It will sink on its own with a gentle tap.
- Bake according to instructions on package. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.