Kisses Pretzel S'mores
This recipe puts a fun twist on a campfire classic. These s'mores use pretzels in place of graham crackers for a salty spin that perfectly complements the sweet chocolate and mini marshmallows.
Serves: 12Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 24 small pretzel twists
- 36 miniature marshmallows
- 12 HERSHEY'S KISSES® Milk Chocolates
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- On the prepared cookie sheet, lay out 12 pretzels. Top each pretzel with 3 marshmallows and another pretzel. Bake 4-5 minutes, or until marshmallows soften and begin to puff.
- Remove from oven and gently press chocolate on top of each pretzel. Let sit several minutes to allow chocolate to adhere to pretzels.