Kiwi-Strawberry Slushie Pops
These easy-to-make DIY treats are the coolest way to get kids to eat more fruit.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemonade
- 2 small kiwis, peeled and thickly sliced
- Place strawberries in a large plastic bowl. Stir in lemonade. Freeze for 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until mixture is very slushy.
- Spoon strawberry mixture into 6 small paper cups (5 oz. size). Press a popsicle stick through the center of a kiwi slice. Gently set the kiwi slice on top of the strawberry mixture in a cup and center the popsicle stick in the cup. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Peel paper cups to reveal pops and serve.