Korean Beef Bowl
Here is a new favorite ready to nab a spot in your weeknight rotation. This dish is delicious and flavorful on its own or topped with fermented vegetables and a drizzle of Sriracha.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1" piece fresh ginger, peeled
- ¼ medium sweet onion, peeled
- 1 medium ripe pear or Asian apple, cored and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cups prepared cauliflower rice
- 4 green onions, diced
- In a blender, puree garlic, ginger, onion, and pear.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and prepared puree. Cook, crumbling ground beef with a spatula, until browned. Drizzle soy sauce over beef.
- Serve over cauliflower rice topped with green onions.