Korean Buckwheat Noodle Salad
This salad is savory, sweet, tart, and salty. It makes the perfect lunch or light dinner.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups water
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 2 packages (4.5 oz.) buckwheat noodles
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 large scallions (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- 2 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup microgreens
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Bring water and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Drain, and rinse under cold water. Place noodles in a large bowl, and toss with bell pepper, scallions, and radishes. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Drizzle mixture over salad and toss well to coat. Top with microgreens and sesame seeds.