Korean Ginger Sesame Chicken
This chicken will please the entire family. The ginger gives it a gentle warm flavor, and the sesame oil makes it irresistible.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 3 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. chili sauce
- 12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 8 leaves Napa cabbage
- 4 large radishes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. roughly chopped scallion greens
- Whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and chili sauce in a medium bowl. Place chicken in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour mixture over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, until it shimmers. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Divide chicken between cabbage leaves, and top with radishes and scallions.