These are exactly as you remember them from your childhood. They don’t keep well, so make them and eat them the same day.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 package (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- Grease a 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows; stir until completely smooth and well blended. Stir in crisp rice cereal; blend quickly.
- Spoon into prepared pan; press down firmly with buttered hands.
- Let cool; cut into bars.