With a few added toppings, you can turn a standard frozen cheese pizza into a fun Halloween meal.
Serves: 6Prep: 7 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 27 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (28.2 oz.) Self-Rising Crust 4 Cheese Pizza
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 piece (about 1”x 2”) green pepper
- 26 pepperoni slices
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over pizza. Place green pepper piece on edge of the pizza for the stem. Line up 20 pieces pepperoni around edge of pizza next to the crust. Cut 3 of the pepperoni slices into triangles to be used as eyes and nose; place on pizza. Cut remaining pepperoni slices in half; arrange to form mouth.
- Bake pizza 19 to 22 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: For another fun pizza twist, create a mummy version with olives cut in half lengthwise and mozzarella cheese. Place the olives on the pizza for the mummy’s eyes and pull string cheese into long strips and pieces. Layer string cheese pieces across the surface of the pizza to form the bandages without covering the eyes.