Kyle's All-American Beef Burger
Don't let these classic burgers by Kyle Larson fool you – they're anything but boring! The complex flavors of the sweet and tangy sauce, paired with a blanket of melted American cheese, makes these burgers stand out from the rest.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 homestyle beef patties
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 burger buns
- Lettuce, sliced
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon white onion, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1 bottle Coca-Cola®
- Preheat grill to medium and spray grill rack with non-stick spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, French dressing, sweet pickle relish, white onion, white vinegar, sugar and salt until blended.
- Grill burger patties 20 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- To serve, place patty on bun and top with sauce, cheese and lettuce. Enjoy with a Coca-Cola®.