Lactose-Free Tzatziki Dressing
This smooth dressing can be drizzled over grilled meats, fish, or salads. It captures the flavors and nutrients of traditional tzatziki sauce. Even garlic plays a role via infused oil.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ medium cucumber, seeded and diced
- ½ cup lactose-free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse to combine. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.