Lamar Moore's Specialty Pub Burger
Be sure to try Lamar Moore from The Swill Inn's special creation using Mariano's Pub Burgers
- Mariano's black pepper crusted pub burger
- white cheddar
- 1⁄2 ounce unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 8 fluid ounce beer (Miller Lite)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons creole mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon your favorite bbq spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Beer Braised Onions: - Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and cook until translucent. - Add Miller Lite beer, brown sugar and coarse salt. - Cook for 20 minutes at medium heat until the liquid is all gone and onions are slightly brown and soft.
- To Make Alabama White BBQ Aioli: - Combine mayonnaise, creole mustard, prepared horseradish, bbq spice, ground black pepper, white vinegar and paprika in a medium bowl. Refrigerate.
- Grill pub burger to desired level of doneness.
- Assemble burger and enjoy!