Serve lamb ribs with a side of homemade tzatziki.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. ground bay leaves
- 2 tsp. ground allspice
- 2 tsp. dry thyme
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 rack lamb ribs (2 lbs.), excess fat trimmed and silver skin removed
- In a medium bowl, add onion powder, garlic powder, lemon pepper, bay, allspice, thyme, salt, and paprika. Thoroughly combine the spice mix. Rub the mix all over the ribs. Make sure the spices are distributed evenly over the meat. Allow the spices to penetrate the ribs in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Allow ribs to return to room temperature before placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover the ribs with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes; lower the heat to 375°F and cook for 15 minutes more. Remove the foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove sheet from the oven and tent the ribs with foil for 5 minutes. Cut the rack into individual ribs before serving.