Layered OREO® Milkshake
This classic combination of chocolate sandwich cookies and ice cream results in a creamy milkshake that’s perfect for any ice cream craving.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 8 OREO® Cookies, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of syrup into each of 4 glasses. Roll each glass to coat bottom and inside of glass. Finely chop 4 cookies; set aside.
- Quarter remaining cookies; place in blender. Add milk and ice cream; blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses; top with chopped cookies. Serve immediately.