Layered Taco Dip
Layer ingredients in a deep, glass, serving dish, if you have one, to show off the many colors and textures of this gorgeous and tasty dip. Spoon onto soft tortillas or just dip in with crunchy tortilla chips!
Serves: 10Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 container (12 oz.) prepared guacamole
- 1 container (12 oz.) prepared chunky salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1½ cups finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Fill the bottom of a deep-sided serving dish with black beans. Then add a layer of each of the following: guacamole, white beans, salsa, sour cream, and cheese.