Lazy and Hungry Garlic Pasta
It’s not fancy, but that’s the beauty of this recipe, which is, aptly, for those times when you’re too hungry to cook and just want to fill your stomach.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- Heat the garlic in olive oil for just a minute or 2 until almost browned.
- Toss garlic and olive oil with remaining ingredients. Serve hot.