Lazy Skillet Lasagna
Ready in under half an hour, this easy skillet lasagna has all the flavor of the oven-baked variety, without any of the hassle.
Serves: 5Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Tomato + Basil Pasta Sauce
- 25 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage, breaking apart, until cooked through.
- Mix in spinach; continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, until wilted.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in tomato basil sauce and ravioli. Cover; continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes, until ravioli is heated through.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. To melt cheese, cover 2 to 3 minutes.
- Tip: If you prefer golden brown cheese on top, use an oven safe skillet. Once cheese is added, place under the broiler for 2-4 minutes to melt and brown the cheese.