Leftover Pulled Pork Panini
Tender pork, cooked for hours and slathered with barbecue sauce, is the perfect filling for a soft, toasted roll.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. leftover pulled pork, warmed
- 1 ciabatta roll, split lengthwise
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat the panini press. Scoop warmed pork onto bottom half of roll. Cover with cheese slices and roll top. Place on panini press, close lid and cook for 3–5 minutes.
- Remove from press and serve warm.