Leftover Turkey Pancake Breakfast
Put your leftovers to good use with these keto-friendly turkey pancakes. Serve them with scrambled eggs and leftover cranberry sauce for a morning meal that’ll start your day with a bang of flavor.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 3⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup leftover cooked turkey, diced
- Leftover keto-friendly cranberry sauce, to serve
- Scrambled eggs, to serve
- In large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, eggs and butter. Once well combined, fold in cheese and turkey.
- Spray nonstick skillet over medium-low heat with nonstick cooking spray. Scoop about ¼ cup batter onto hot skillet; cook 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Serve with leftover cranberry sauce and scrambled eggs. Refrigerate leftovers.