Leftover Vegan Thanksgiving Poutine
Use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers to make this deliciously loaded, totally satisfying poutine dish.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 3 cups frozen crinkle fries
- 1 cup leftover roasted Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup leftover sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup leftover creamed corn
- 1 cup vegan cheddar shreds
- 2 tablespoons leftover vegan gravy
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread fries on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until warmed and golden.
- Remove from oven. Top with Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and creamed corn. Sprinkle with cheddar shreds and gravy.
- Continue baking 10 to 15 minutes, until warmed.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.