Lemon, Basil, and Artichoke Pasta
The earthy rosemary, basil, and lemon flavor would compliment gnocchi well, otherwise, use a grooved pasta, such as corkscrews, to catch the sauce.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 oz. pasta, cooked
- 1 jar (6 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Over low heat, combine the cooked pasta with the remaining ingredients, combining well and heating just until well mixed and heated through, about 3–4 minutes.