Lemon-Blueberry Corn Crepes
You can make these in advance and store them in the refrigerator or freezer.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 cup corn flour
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Place eggs, milk, salt, and lemon zest in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- With the motor on low, slowly add flour and spoon in sugar if you are making sweet crepes. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl often. Add melted butter.
- Heat a small nonstick pan over medium heat and add a teaspoonful of vegetable oil. Pour batter by ½-cup portions into the pan. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly. Fry on medium heat, turning once, until browned on both sides.
- Place crepes on sheets of waxed paper that have been dusted with extra corn flour.
- To serve, drizzle honey over the crepes and top with fresh blueberries.