Lemon Chicken Drumsticks
This citrusy chicken with fresh herbs is flavorful without being too sour—itʼs the perfect amount of lemon.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 lbs. bone-in chicken drumsticks
- To make the marinade, combine lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, thyme, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and pour marinade on top. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place marinated chicken in a single layer in a large baking dish. Spoon leftover marinade over top of chicken.
- Bake until chicken is completely cooked through, about 50 minutes. The internal temperature should read 175°F.