Lemon Chicken Thighs
Serve these succulent, citrusy chicken thighs with rice or potatoes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (6 oz. each)
- To make the marinade, combine lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil, coriander, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Place chicken in a large bowl and pour marinade on top. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place marinated chicken in one layer in a large baking dish. Spoon leftover marinade over top of chicken.
- Bake until chicken is completely cooked through, about 50 minutes. The internal temperature will be 175°F.