Lemon Chiffonette Cake
This simple take on classic lemon chiffon cake is sure to please. The combination of lemon and blueberries creates a sweet, refreshing flavor that’s perfect for summer celebrations.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Medium
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) white cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven according to cake mix instructions. Grease and flour 2 round layer cake pans. Set aside.
- Mix cake mix and vanilla pudding mix together and then follow baking directions for layers. Allow layers to cool on wire racks as you mix filling.
- Mix lemon pudding with milk until thickened. Fold in whipped topping and 1 cup blueberries. Spread half of the lemon-blueberry mixture on one layer of cake.
- Add second cake layer and frost with remaining lemon-blueberry mixture. Top with remaining blueberries.